This reading was not exactly interesting. It confused me at times of exactly they asked of me considering that it was my memories I was to remember. I did take into account some of the keep points at the end of the passage. One of the main points that caught my eye was to have some read your essay and to tell you the tone. I thought this was a great idea and would be much help if you’re not so well at setting the right tones. While I was proof-reading one of my recent essays I realized my tone was more strict than friendly. The simple thought of having some one read my essay and reiterate the tone I seemed to have set never crossed my mind.
Another key factor that I have obviously encountered and thought of was proof reading. The only reason I bring it up is because it is one of my weak points. There are times when I am just too tired to reread what I have just typed and there are others when I fear that what I have written will be completely wrong and I’ll have to start all over. I think proof reading is better when you have allowed at least a day to let it sit so you can become unfamiliar with the material.

No comments:
Post a Comment